Saturday, August 7, 2010

Everything is... the Same

Nothing new to report on the kitchen progress. I'm still waiting for them to come do some more work on the whole thing. Wednesday the 11th is still the date set for coming to start work on the flooring install, which will likely be a two day process. Once that's in, the stove and dishwasher should be installed as well. Hopefully I can talk them into helping get the fridge moved back into the kitchen as well. I had to move it out myself, which was not easy. With the new floor, I'd prefer a couple people to get it moved back so it doesn't scratch the floor.

I did play with the new drawers and cabinets and one of their upgrades I got for them. It's so cool. You don't have to shut them all the way. You push either the drawers or cabinet doors to shut them, and after they get so close, they close themselves. It's so cool. you don't have to worry about them getting slammed shut or anything, they just gently glide shut.

In the meantime, I continue to sit and wait. Which includes more eating out. I've added a few more restaurants to the list too, including another duplicate. I ate at Penn Station for a second time, but this time it was paid for by someone else as payment for helping them move.

Current Restaurant Tally: Tues 7/13 - Wendys, Wed 7/14 - Macaroni Grill, Fri 7/16 - Red Lobster, Sat 7/17 - Steak 'N Shake, Mon 7/19 - Max&Ermas, Sat 7/24 - Dominos, Sun 7/25 - 54th Street Grill/Dairy Queen (dessert only), Wed 7/28 - Little Ceasers, Thud 7/29 - Longhorn Steakhouse (treated a friend to dinner on her birthday), Fri 7/30 - Steak 'N Shake, Sat 7/31 - Penn Station, Tues 8/3 - Penn Station (again), Wed 8/4 - Racanellis Pizza (for a date - woohoo!), Thur 8/5 - Red Robin (Yummm), Sat 8/7 - Milo's (2nd date - woohoo again). And since I know the plans for this week - Tues will be Red Lobster for a friends b'day, and Wed with be to be determined for a 3rd date - woohoo again.

No comments:

Post a Comment